Valid from April 22, 2022
These Regulations define the rules for the operation of online sales of the online store
Equitica, available at the internet address www.equitica.com, and the terms of concluding
and implementation of contracts for the sale of goods with buyers through EQUITICA. Present
The Regulations become part of the contract concluded between the Seller and the Buyer.
I. The owner of the online store is the company:
EQUITICA Łukasz Nowak
ul. Milenijna 21, 05-110 Jabłonna
entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity.
II. Definitions used in the regulations:
1. Regulations - these Regulations specifying the terms and conditions of using the Store
Internet and the purchase of products in it electronically as part of
EQUITICA online store
2. Store - an online store available at www.equitica.com via,
which the Customer may place Orders;
3. Client - a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit other than a person
legal capacity, which specific provisions confer legal capacity, which it performs
Orders as part of the online store;
4. Order - Customer's declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion
Sales contracts, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
5. Goods - products presented in the online store;
6. Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code,
concluded between Equitica and the Customer, concluded using the website
7. Account - customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer
and information about orders placed by him in the store.
8. Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows
placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart, and
defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
9. Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the selected by are visible
Customer Products for purchase, and it is also possible to determine and modify data
Orders, in particular the quantities of products.
10. Civil Code - the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
11. Consumer Rights Act - of May 30, 2014 in the case of
12. Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on
providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
III. Contact details:
EQUITICA Łukasz Nowak
ul. Milenijna 21, 05-110 Jabłonna
telephone: PL +48 796 226 298
telephone contact on working days between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. LT.
account: 92 1140 2004 0000 3702 8110 2521
IV. Purchasing rules:
1. Purchases are made only via the website: www.equitica.com, where
select the product, its color and size from the store's offer and submit it
2. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day.
3. In order to place an order, the Buyer should go through the individual steps in
Basket, among others add a product to the cart, provide contact details, choose the form of delivery,
make the payment.
4. Payments should be made within two working days from the moment of placing the order and concluding the sales contract.
5. Placing an order means that you fully read and accept the Regulations.
6. An order is placed and a contract is concluded by using the "Buy and."
7. After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail containing the final
confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
8. The Customer's receipt of an e-mail confirms the conclusion of the contract.
9. The execution of the order depends on the chosen form of payment and delivery.
10. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods
can be found on the Store's websites: Delivery, Payments, at:
https://en.equitica.com/s/shipping and https://en.equitica.com/s/payment
11. The customer may use a different form of payment or personal collection of goods after
establishing this fact by e-mail or telephone with the Seller.
12. The Seller undertakes to send the goods to the Customer within 48 hours of their receipt
payments on the Seller's account.
13. The customer's personal data is used only for the execution of orders and under
a condition for the consent of the customer - to inform about new products,
services and promotions offered by Equitica. The consent of the Buyer
the processing of personal data is voluntary, and the consent to the processing of data in
specified purpose may be withdrawn at any time. The data administrator is:
EQUITICA Łukasz Nowak
According to the GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27
April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to data processing
personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the Directive
95/46 / EC
V. Returns and Exchange
1. The customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without providing any
reasons by submitting a relevant statement in writing and sending it together with the goods to
company address. The return or exchange form is available on the Store's website in the tab
"Exchange and Returns" at: https://equitica.com/s/wymiany-i-zwroty
2. The goods must be unused, clean, with original tags, odorless, e.g.
perfume, undamaged. Otherwise, the seller may refuse the customer a refund
3. The Goods returned by the Customer should be packed in an appropriate manner,
ensuring no damage to the parcel during transport.
4. From the date of receipt by the Seller of the goods, the process of returning or begins
exchange of goods.
5. In the case of returning the goods (in accordance with point V.2 and V.3 of the Regulations), the seller
undertakes to send the money back within 14 days of receiving the goods to the number
accounts provided by the Customer or to the bank account assigned to the payment card
The Ordering Party, if the payment was made by card.
6. In the case of replacement of goods (in accordance with point V.2 and V.3 of the Regulations), the seller in
he contacts the client by e-mail or phone within 24 hours to arrange the form
shipment of new goods and delivery charges.
7. The Seller does not bear the costs of delivering the goods or other related costs
return and exchange of goods.
1. The contract of sale covers new products.
2. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has
the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranty in the code
civil. If the Client is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude liability
under the warranty.
3. Complaints should be submitted in writing or by e-mail to the ones provided in
these Regulations, the addresses of the Seller. Complaint form (to be printed)
can be found on the Store's website in the "Exchange and returns" tab, at the following address:
4. It is recommended to include in the complaint, inter alia, a brief description of the defect, circumstances (incl
date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer's request
due to a defect in the goods.
5. Equitica undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, a
if it was not possible, to inform the customer during this period when
the complaint will be considered.
6. The Seller, after considering the complaint, will inform the Buyer about it
7. In the event of a justified complaint, the damaged goods will be repaired or
exchanged for another. In the event that this is not possible, for example due to
the goods are not in stock, the Seller will reimburse the buyer for the value of the product.
The seller covers the costs related to the return of the advertised goods.
8. Consumer's claim to remove the defect or replace the item sold for
free from defects expires after one year from the date of finding the defect
however, not earlier than within two years from the date of delivery of the item
To the consumer.
VII. Final Provisions
1. None of the provisions of these Regulations is intended to infringe the rights
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations from valid ones
causes. After each change to the regulations, the header will include the date from which
new regulations apply. At the same time, it undertakes to archive
all templates of the regulations for the next 30 months from the date of the change.
3. The customer is bound by the regulations valid on the date of placing the order, located on
4. In matters not covered by these Regulations, they shall apply
provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, incl
Of the Civil Code, the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18
2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended); The Act on the Protection of Certain Rights
consumers and liability for damage caused by the product
dangerous of 2 March 2000 (Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271, as amended); The Act on
specific terms and conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code
of 27 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176 as amended), the Data Protection Act
personal data and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
5. In disputes, the seller declares his intention and agrees to extrajudicial
resolving a consumer dispute. As a last resort, the matter is settled by the competent court
locally and to the point.